F & I Products for Dealerships
Vehicle buyers who purchase a new or used vehicle want to maintain that “new car look” for as long as possible. With Dent Wizard’s Ding Shield Program, a buyer can purchase a service plan* that covers unlimited PDR repairs on dings and dents.
Sold through F&I, Ding Shield can add significant incremental income to the vehicle sale and increase dealer F&I profits.
How It Works:
- Ding Shield is a service contract sold through the F&I department as an option on the dealer's F&I menu.
- Ding Shield is available in 1-6 year terms.
- Both new and pre-owned vehicles are eligible for the Ding Shield Service Plan.
- Repairs are scheduled by appointment with a participating dealer and performed by a certified Dent Wizard technician.
- Dent Wizard’s national network of certified technicians makes it possible for purchasers to have dings and dents repaired throughout the United States and in Ontario, Canada.
Benefits To The Dealer:
- Ding Shield is an excellent addition to any F&I menu; providing a simple, yet effective way to increase profitability.
- Ding Shield repairs dents & dings received during everyday use on both horizontal and vertical panels.
- Unlimited number of dings & dents repairs.
- Ding Shield helps increase customer retention by bringing customers back to the dealership for covered Dent Wizard repairs, which may result in additional service opportunities
- Ding Shield is insured by Great American, a Best "A" rated insurance carrier and approved in al states, except Alaska and Oregon.
- Zero deductible on covered repairs *
* In New York, Ding Shield is sold as a Membership Plan with a repair deductibel.
Click below to view the Ding Shield videos:
For your convenience, Dent Wizard forms are available here for download. After you’ve downloaded the forms, use your "back" button to return to the site.
Cancellation Forms (completed by selling dealer)
All states other than Florida and Wisconsin: Cancellation Form Jul09.pdf
for Florida: Cancellation Form FL Jul09.pdf
for Wisconsin: Cancellation Form WI Jul09.pdf
Transfer Forms (completed by customer)
All states other than Florida and Wisconsin: Transfer Cert_Jul09.pdf
for Florida: Transfer Cert_FL_Jul09.pdf
for Wisconsin: Transfer Cert_WI_Jul09.pdf
All states other than Florida and Wisconsin: Remittance 2011.xls
for Florida: Remittance FL 2011.xls
for Wisconsin: Remittance WI 2011.xls
If you are in need of the Dealer Service Agreement, please contact Michelle Atwell at 800-267-9369.